AutoCAD / AutoCAD LT Fundamentals 2013 - $525.00
AutoCAD Advanced 2013 - $525.00
Revit Architecture 2013 Fundamentals - $525.00
Civil 3D 2013 Fundamentals - $525.00
Additional discount available for more than 10 classes.
©2013 Digital Drafting Systems. All rights reserved
Digital Drafting Systems Introduces e-Training!
Why DDSCAD e-Training?
Maybe you are located too far away to attend one of Digital Drafting System's Instructor-led classes or maybe your schedule does not coincide with our class dates. Possibly you are too busy during the day to leave and would prefer taking a class in the evening or on weekends. Maybe your budget for training and travel expense is limited. Whatever the reason, Inlet Technology's e-Training is a proven alternative to classroom training.
Digital Drafting System's e-Training is an Asynchronous, self-paced, online Autodesk software training system that lets you study on your own schedule. Visual, auditory and hands-on learning methods are integrated seamlessly in an interactive and easy to follow format. Competency based progress and built-in practice problems ensure that students stay focused to attain valuable skills and complete the program.
DDSCAD e-Training Interactive Features:
- Interactivity: Every aspect of the course requires interactivity with the courseware and software. This increases retention and engagement with the curriculum.
· e-Text: Allows the client to follow step by step instructions to receive maximum benefits from the software.
· Narratives: All e-Text is explained by an instructor to describe the e-Text from a different perspective.
· e-Demos: Clear, concise and detailed video demonstrations on how to perform software functions.
· e-Tips and e-Knowledge: Are the tips and tricks, best practices and shortcuts, added from the instructor's experience.
· Hands-on: Every topic has practical examples embedded. This allows the learner to practice the application using the software with pre-prepared class files
designed to best demonstrate different concepts.
· Refresher Tests: At the midway point in every chapter there is a short quiz to ensure a full understanding of material presented throughout the course.
· Quizzes: At the end of each chapter there are quizzes which will again test retention of course material and demonstrate competencies.
· e-Training Help Desk: Certified Autodesk software users are available to assist when questions arise.
Digital Drafting Systems e-Training provides users with the highest level of flexibility. They can choose to use all of the learning styles provided or to focus on the style that works best for them. Course structure and competency-based progress is there to demonstrate completion of a course; however, if resource tools are all that is required, the course can become completely flexible for searching and viewing topics as required.
DDSCAD e-Training Courses: